thanksgiving by urbannester
1. Adorable place settings are a must. Check out these affordable pine cone place settings made by Emily over at Cupcakes and Cashmere.
2. I plan on painting my nails a dark color with a gold sparkly top coat. Very holiday-ish. This gold sparkle polish is Deborah Lippman, one of my favorites.
3. Anything and everything with fur is an essential layer for all of my cozy Thanksgiving looks. I'm in love with this fur vest from the Gap.
4. Put away your watch on Thanksgiving day, no need for checking time, you get to spend quality time with your family and friends. Black friday is a different story. I love this Nixon watch, it's so versatile.
5. Get lost in a good read. I plan on reading at least one book over the short break.
6. Don't forget to give a nice "thank you" gift to your hostess on Thanksgiving. Something homemade and creative is always a great way to make the gift memorable.
7. Wear something a little sparkly on Thanksgiving. I plan on adding a little sparkle to my outfit. A top like this one would be perfect paired with a great pair of skinnies and pumps.