How to master the Belt Knot
1. Choose a belt
2. Wrap the belt around your waist, holding both ends with your hands.
3. Pull the tail end of your belt through the "belt holder" [I don't know proper belt language?]
3. When the tail end is through, pull it tight. Then, wrap it under the bottom of your belt, so the end is headed up towards your face.
4. Point the tail end down, and pull it through the metal part of your belt [sorry these terms are ridiculous!]
5. Pull the tail end of your belt tight.
6. Voila! You've got yourself a nifty belt knot. All your friends are gonna be super impressed. Just don't tell them how simple it really is to master :]
ps. One month from today is me and mister's 2nd wedding anniversary! When did it become the end of November? Why is this year going so fast? I don't really care why, I'm just happy it's almost winter break, which means lots of excuses for celebrating.