You guys, these eggplant pizzas are delicious! I first discovered the idea a few years ago when a fellow celiac chick told me about using eggplant slices instead of expensive gluten-free pizza dough. They are a favorite here in the Kidd household.
Total time: 20 minutes
-1 large eggplant
-any other toppings your heart desires
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice eggplant about an inch thick, lengthwise.
3. Place the eggplant slices on the baking sheet.
4. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the eggplant slices [more is better]!
5. Top the eggplants with cheese, and any toppings you desire.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes [it depends on how thick your eggplant slices are, sometimes I cook mine for up to 15 minutes].
7. Enjoy immediately out of the oven!
Delicious! [And you don't have to feel so guilty about eating pizza]!