Recently I've had a few of you ask me about my daily beauty routine. To be honest, most days, I barely wear any makeup at all. Most days I wear mascara, blush, and a nude lip. When I'm feeling fancy, I'll either play up my eyes, or add color to my lips. I have a few staple products that I always head straight for in the drugstore. I'm a drugstore makeup gal, I don't spend much on my makeup. The only thing I splurge on is Bare Minerals Foundation [It's amazing! It honestly lasts forever, and feels like you're wearing nothing! I lovvvve it.] Here's what's in my makeup bag...
1. Jergen's Natural Glow Face Lotion [This stuff does wonder to my pale face in the winter!]
2. Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Face Wash
3. Loreal HiP Crystal Eye Shadow in Ombre Crystal
4. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black
5. Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner in Black [Super easy to use, and it doesn't smudge!]
6. Revlon Color Stay Eye Liner in Brown
7. Covergirl Lash Curler
8. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Gothic [This works wonder. It stays on all day, and it moisturizes.]
9. Revlon Lipstick in Nude [My go-to.]
10. Revlon Lipstick in Berry Haute [Great alternative to red.]
11. Revlon Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious [I prefer cream blush, because it doesn't take much to add color.]
12. Covergirl Trublend Mineral Bronzer
13. Bare Minerals Medium/Beige Foundation [This stuff is so lightweight, it barely takes any powder, and it blends skin really well. I love this stuff. It's worth the splurge.]
Are there any products you always head straight for in the drugstore? Any products you splurge on? I'd love to know!